Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nail paint love


Just a quick post for today...Wanted to share a little something for you. I'm not exactly a fan of nail art and all since I know myself to be quite the nail biter...and the beauty of it all would just go to waste because of this unusual and bad habit of mine. But anyway, I saw this picture and thought that this was just divine! It looks so pretty and feminine and all that jazz.....just cooOooooOol! For a "festive swagger" this summer season, you might want to give this one a try. It does a great job at making your nails look chic and classy. But it's so sad it's not available here where I come from...(sighs!) It comes from a long line of nail color collections by Deborah Lippmann. You can find it on ebay.com or Amazon. Quite pricey i might add. That'll be P700+-P800+ when converted to our local currency.Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers