Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ready for the long stretch ahead!


It's 6:30 am on my watch, the sun's out and i'm already up and wide awake..ready for the ultimate ROADTRIP!!! It's not a vacation actually. We're travelling to Iloilo today for my interview at WVSU but I haven't really given much thought about that yet.. I just hope they ask me the more obvious questions--like what are your reasons for pursuing this career, why not continue what i already started which is nursing yada yada yada!!  I still haven't wrapped my head around the thought of visiting the place for the first time! Yes, for the first time! Am i gonna love it there?!! That I still don't know..One thing's for sure though, I'm gonna miss home...and i especially will miss my ever so cute and handsome nephew--Dodongski..:( 


2 comments:

LoREnce said...

when are you coming back?

Angela Sison said...

thanks Maddalena! :)

@ Lorence: I just got back..Interview went well...I'm super excited!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers