Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hat Fascination

Yes...Summer is coming to town guys and we need to round up some of our sun essentials before we hit the waters..and there's no better way to protect ourselves from the harmful and pitiless UV rays than to wear a friendly headgear--the boater hat!


Boater hats have been stirring a lot of buzz lately--from the high streets of Paris to the trend capital Tokyo in Japan..and i totally understand why. These hats don't just serve as sun protectors but most importantly, they also give the instant "laid back and effortless look" to any outfit.

Ever since these hats became a summer staple hit, I've wanted to get my hands on them and now.. I finally found them!! Yaaay! :) Guess I'm ready to go get myself some thrill at the beach!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers