Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pin-up summer

It's swimsuit season once again. Time to set off and get into the bikini haul guys! This summer, retro is slowly coming back to town! Look who decided to grace us with their presence, say hello to high-waisted bikinis! We've seen Jessica Alba pull off that look on the cover of Bazaar Magazine. But she's not the only one getting hyped up about the pin-up trend, so is our very own Solenn Heussaff



I particularly like how it covers the tummy area but still able to define your curves at all the right places. I'd like to get myself one of these later since it also covers the scar on my stomach (which is not a very pleasant sight)..:) Here's some more of these looks:



What do you think guys? Is it a go-go or a no-no?? 


2 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

Hey Angela. Love these suits. amazing. I'm so excited that I found your blog. I'm completely following now, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Angela Sison said...

Hi Fash B..! Thanks! i'm following you already..:) I love your blog..:) Will drop by often! :) Thanks for reading my blog..:)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers