Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

For the love of desserts


I was sitting down a while ago in my awesome chair while recreating my blog when suddenly my tummy grumbles. Uh-oh! But instead of easily surrendering myself to the fridge, i caught myself imagining a certain kind of dessert--the French Macarons! Oh so yummy! I haven't actually tasted them you know but they look so good I could eat them right out of the computer screen. They come in different flavors too! Now isn't that just lovely! Ahh! The wonders of food... and the certain kind of comfort you get from them--priceless! Now, I didn't just stop there. I went on to search for the recipe. I found out that the ingredients you need can easily be found in the supermarkets..eggs, sugar, almonds and all...Sounds kinda simple and easy but it actually requires skill..and it's how you make it that spells the difference..You gotta have the right technique. i don't know about that yet but I think I might try my hand at making one of these babies. hehe..:)

For all you savvy food lovers out there (like me), click here for the recipe. 
Until next time. Bon Appetit! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers