Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

April's finally here!

It's Friday!  I love the weather today..kinda looks like it will rain soon..but I'm lovin' it. Days like these make me feel guilt-free!! ..don't have to feel guilty you overslept and all..eat pizza and chips the whole day..watch a good movie...you can have all the excuse to stay in all day! 

Today, I woke up with 10 text messages..one of whom was from a friend inviting me in for a quick snack-out..but I have to put a raincheck on that..I got a date with my bed today and the TV...Hmmm..Weekend's coming..and March is already over...so say hello to April! Let's make the first weekend of the month memorable! Remember, weekends don't count that much unless you do something insanely pointless..like kiss someone under the rain perhaps?? :) 



So what are your plans for this month? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers